Thursday, March 18, 2010

Living in the Netherlands

Oh this me in the suit I always wanted!


Well its been a good week. It started off in Oostende, Belgium at the end of last week for a quick get away. Its a nice town full of bars and restaurants, the beach is right there but is freezing cold. We took a trip to Brugge as well. Its a very nice town. It old but has a fancy look to it. Good beer in Belgium I'll give them that. Back in NL I attended a Careers event to give me direction on what I want to do with my time. Sunday and Monday I had a nice time in Eindhoven with Sjoerd and Irene.
Back in Baarn I found the mountain bike track. Its about 11 Km long and has the terrain like the Pukete track in Hamilton. I'm hoping to find some other people to go mountain biking with so I'm not all alone in the woods. I'm going to Amsterdam again tomorrow, so will be fun to see a bit more of the big city. Paulien's Been in France the last few days, she should be back sometime today.

1 comment: