Saturday, February 6, 2010

Last day in New Zealand


Well its been a fantastic week catching up with friends and a good last day helping Dad build a deck. This week my adventures had me going to one of the biggest concerts in NZ ever, AC/DC. It was a blast, it couldn't have been better. Well worth the trip up to Auckland. It was even better being able to hang out with my cousin mark. So anyway this is it, I'm leaving tomorrow to live in Holland. It's the start of a new beginning. I'm moving out of home, I going to find a new job, I'm going to learn a new language, Meet new friends, Catch up with old friends, probably one thing that wont change is that I'll continue to have fun where ever I am and share it on this blog each week.

So see you in The Netherlands.

No comments:

Post a Comment