Monday, February 22, 2010

This is a new wind mill that mills flower. Thats Pam.

This is inside the wind mill. We are looking at the grinding stone housing.

Liz, Me, Paulien and Pam being cool!

This is having a good time at carnival.

This is also a good time.


What a week. It started off last weekend in Oeteldonk with carnival which was one big party with one whole town. we all dress up in the town colours and dance to some great Dutch music.
On Monday Pam turned up at the Baarn station where I was waiting. We had a fun time touring the streets of Utrecth and Amsterdam. On the way I got more Paper work done, which is an on going process to live and work in The Netherlands. Liz came on Friday and on the Saturday we went on a Dutch adventure to a mind mill in the area and to a Porffertje cafe which are mini pancakes. Then in the evening we had a Kiwi BBQ. I cooked outside in the cold. It was worth it though. The Kanes left on Sunday and I picked up my bike, if only it was that easy. I had to go to three offices and take numerous amounts of paper before I could actually get my bike. Got it now though. Today Monday, more paper work to do, but that should just about be the end of that. Well fun times in The Netherlands.

Doei.

1 comment:

  1. Welkom Steve!
    Sorry about all the paperwork here in Holland.
    Keep it up, it will be worth it!
    x

    ReplyDelete